Avoid Clogged Drains in Your Torrance Home
Clear All Rooter Can Clear Out Any Blockage
Make Sure Your Drains are Working Properly.
There are many different reasons that the drains in your Torrance home become clogged. It may just be because it is an older home, or maybe there are things other than liquid going down the pipes. Whatever the issue may be, Clear All Rooter can diagnose and clear out the issue in no time. When you need your clogged drains taken care of, be sure to contact the experienced team at Clear All Rooter in Torrance to care of your home and your plumbing.
Avoid Clogged Drains:
Scrape plates before rinsing them
Use a strainer on any drain in the house
Don’t pour grease down the sink
Run cold water before turning on the garbage disposal
Have your drains cleaned regularly
Are your drains clogged? Is water draining much slower than expected lately? It may be time to call the plumbing professionals at Clear All Rooter. We've been unclogging drains in local homes and businesses since 2005, and we'd be happy to help. Our plumbers are courteous and knowledgeable and our prices are fair. Call us today for a free estimate to unclog your drains.
Why Do Drains Clog?
There are several reasons why your drain may not be working optimally. First, there are many older homes and corporate buildings in the area, with older pipes that corrode over time. We'll inspect those pipes to ensure that they are not impeding your drainage. If there is not an issue with the pipe itself, then we've got to look at what's going down the pipe. Pipes are made to drain water. Anything other than liquids that are going down the pipes could potentially clog the drain. Kitchen sinks often endure a lot of abuse from things like cooking grease, paper products, and food remains. Over time, without maintenance, kitchen sinks can become clogged with these items. Bathroom drains are exposed to a variety of personal care products and human hair. The combination of soap and hair accumulation can be particularly effective in clogging your bathroom drains.
How to Avoid Clogged Drains
- To avoid kitchen drain blockage, scrap food off plates before rinsing them in the sink
- Utilize a strainer in your sinks and tub basins to catch food products and hair
- Before turning on a garbage disposal, run cold water
- Before turning off a garbage disposal, urn water through for several seconds
- Never put cooking grease down the sink; rather, let it harden at room temperature and throw in the trash
Why Call Clear All Rooter To Unclog Your Drain?
- Simple appointment scheduling: We'll arrive promptly to assess your drain problem
- Free, fair quotes: We'll provide a written, reasonable estimate
- Efficient service: In most cases, or techs will have the necessary parts and equipment to unclog your drain on the spot
- Trusted employees: All of our plumbers are properly vetted and thoroughly trained
Call Clear All Rooter today for a free drain cleaning quote and find out why were the area's trusted plumbing contractor!